Friday, July 1, 2011

Be in prayer for our Mission Team


   Please be in prayer for our Mission Team!
Matt, Kylie, Wil, Mark, Erin, Josh, Christin, Richard, Gail, Brian, Matthew, Cathie, Jessie, Tiffany, Megan, Chole and myself, Bridget

   I look forward to coming back next week and sharing all the stories with you all.  I pray God uses me in ways I never can imagine and that he opens my heart and mind to whatever he wants to use me for. I can’t wait to build relationships with the people on our trip and have some fun too!  I will have my camera so pictures to follow…


God has also given each of us different gifts to use. If we can prophesy, we should do it according to the amount of faith we have. If we can serve others, we should serve. If we can teach, we should teach. If we can encourage others, we should encourage them. If we can give, we should be generous. If we are leaders, we should do our best. If we are good to others, we should do it cheerfully.
Romans 12: 6-9

1 comment:

Christine said...

I will keep you all in my prayers! Enjoy your journey!