Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pictureless Wednesday

Since it seems to be so "popular" to do a Wordless Wednesday, I thought I would join in. Although I thought instead of Wordless Wednesday, I will do Pictureless Wednesdays. Aren't you so excited? hahaha!

Well I am 2 weeks out from my surgery and going tomorrow to get stitches and staples out. I am feeling a little better everyday, so that's encouraging for all you ladies out there thinking about it. :)

Franklin went back to work this week, I was very nervous about it. BUT my awesome retired Mother-in-law has been coming over the past two mornings about 6:50am to help me get the girls going and ready for school. What a Godsend. She's been a blessing in my life as always. She's the best!!! She even offered to take our little Vera home today, so I can go to my appointment tomorrow without worrying about what to do with her. Gosh, I just love her to pieces!

That's about all for today, making homemade pizza for dinner and going to bed early!!
Did I mention how much I love my hubby!!!!!! He still makes my heart melt, almost everyday ;)

No comments: