Thursday, November 25, 2010

Count your Blessings and be Thankful

This song brings tears to my eyes every single time I hear it. It makes my heart all warm and gooey inside. As I sit here typing this I am watching my girls look at a scrapbook laughing and smiling with each other.
I am thankful for God placing Franklin in my life and blessing us with 4 beautiful daughters. We don't know where we would without knowing the purpose God gives us. We are forever thankful for all our amazing family near and far. Without the support and love of them, life would not be fun. We are thankful for our friends here and there. They make life fun too!
We take time to remember the family that is no longer here on this ground without us, but know that they are having the best time of their lives for all eternity. We miss them dearly and think about them often and remember all the good times and good conversations with them. They were so influential in our lives as well! There's not a day that goes by that I don't see something that reminds me of them. When I see butterflies, I think of my Mom's parents...it makes happy!
I am thankful for all the men and women who put their lives in danger just to keep our country free. Without the sacrifices of these hero's our lives could be a lot different. My heart goes out to the families that aren't able to spend days like these with their loved ones, because they are overseas. Those are truly amazing families to be so strong. I pray that they can be reunited very soon and embrace the love God offers through love and prayer.
I am thankful for having such amazing parents, who have taught me to count my blessings and remember to warm and loving towards others. Without my Mom and Dad I have no idea where I would be right now. It's awesome to have two parents that love each other so much and can demonstrate a good, healthy, loving relationship and home. You've filled our hearts with joy Mom and Dad!
I am thankful for my Mother-in-law and Father-in-law who are the most giving people I've ever met. They have such a heart for giving and making sure everyone is taken care before themselves. They have also given me a son to love and cherish and be so happy to call my husband! They've instilled some great virtues in this man and he stands up for what he believes and is such a hard worker, he is someone that I respect as my husband and father of our children. I can only pray that we instill all these values from both of us into our daughters, so they know how blessed they are.
Last but not least, my girls! I love them more than can ever imagine. They make laugh, smile, cry, go crazy sometimes...yes, but they are my whole world. Without these little girls in my life full of their giggles and smiles, I would be lost! I love them to pieces!!!! I am thankful for their health, praise God they are healthy little girls! I am thankful for God trusting us to raise for women to live for him. I trust in him, knowing that he has been equipping us with the right tools for the job! ;)
Hope you can all stop and reflect on your blessing today, while filling your bellies with good food!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: