Thursday, March 31, 2011

Gone Fishin'

Last night we went over to Aunt Michelle and Uncle Mark's to go fishing. Franklin brought home a new container of worms to take the girls fishing. They were so excited! They got some little one and one decent size bass that jumped off Gretchen's line as she was reeling him in. I guess he didn't want to be manhandled by the girls.
I only brought Franklin's little point and shoot camera out, but was trying to teach my niece Aubrey a few tricks to the camera and getting it to work for her. I think she was having some fun, I hope anyway!
We hung out on the bank until dark thirty and just then the little gator started trolling in. Too bad he wasn't earlier...we could of had gator tail, LOL! It was a fun, relaxing evening!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow generated with Smilebox

No comments: