Monday, October 17, 2011

Do I try or leave it alone...


I’ve been struggling the last month with a thought that popped in my head.  I’ve been thinking about trying to get a J O B, teaching!  I love being a stay at home Mommy and love that my hubby doesn’t want me to work, I just feel like I need to do something to bring in some income.  I would love to get a job with the Florida Virtual School; I can work at home and get paid.  Meaning I work, but still have time to do Mommy stuff and in the end get a paycheck. 

I applied for my teaching certificate, but won’t hear anything for at least a month, so they say…could be longer.  I thought about just homeschooling, and as fun as that would be I won’t be able to contribute money.  So, I face this dilemma. 

I am thinking in a couple years when V is in school and I am home, just volunteering at the schools will I regret not trying to get a job or will I be thrilled to death I didn’t have to. 

I know some of out there are thinking, “Oh, poor Bridget doesn’t have to work, boohoo!”  But that’s the thing I think I should, but not sure I can pull it all off like some the women I know, balancing work, kids, marriage, cleaning, cooking, laundry, etc…

Someone I look up to being about to do this all right now is a friend from church.  Tiffany, has it all together is really positive and chipper about teaching and her family!  Would I be able to find that balance like she does?  You are awesome Tiffany! 

I will continue praying about it and see where God leads me in this decision of weather or not to jump in with both feet or back off. 

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments: