Sunday, May 29, 2011

"Bridget's Daybook"



Taking Part In The Simple Woman's Daybook

Here's how to take part: (which I am renaming :) )

1. Write up and publish your journal page using the questions/picture ideas I have listed below into your blog entry. Be as descriptive as you can! (You may cut and paste them into your blog post for the purpose to participate in 'The Simple Woman's Daybook'.) Please add your "picture thought" photo at the end of your daybook entry because we all love pictures!
______________________________

FOR TODAY, May 29, 2011

Outside my window... its sunny and warm.  Its certainly summer-time now. I can hear birds chirping and the wind blowing through the tree branches.

I am thinking...how uncomfortable this desk chair is and how much I really hate it.  It makes my back and shoulders sore. 

I am thankful for...knowing my brother Michael is back from Afghanistan.  We were surprised last week and can’t wait to see him, Jeannette, and the kiddos next week in Atlanta!

From the kitchen...dishes need to be washed and dishwasher needs to be unloaded.

I am wearing...khaki shorts and life is good t-shirt

I am creating...new rooms for my girls…redoing them in their styles, well some of mine too! 

I am going...to get G from school soon and then relax until Mabel and Vera get back home.


On my mind...I can loose these last 10lbs.

I am hearing...TLC brides critque each other’s venues, rough!

Around the house...I have to finish cleaning today so we can have fun again this weekend.

One of my favorite things...hearing my girls laugh, really hard belly laughs!

A few plans for the rest of the week…it’s the weekend!  Mabel has her 1st horse show tomorrow evening!  We are so excited for to show up what she’s learned. 

Here is picture for thoughts I am sharing…
nothing fancy, but me sitting at the computer watching TV...that's multi-tasking!




No comments: